Batteries should be stored (more than 1 month) indoor with a dry and clean environment at 0 ℃~35 ℃.
Avoiding contact with corrosive substances and staying away from fire and heat source. The battery should be charged and discharged
every 6 months.The SOC for storage is between 30% ~ 50%
1. When the battery is charged and discharged, the conditions for monitoring and protecting the battery voltage, current and temperature
shall be ensured.
2. Please keep the battery away from the heat source, fire source and other corrosive environments such as water,heating, strong acid and
3. Do not short circuit the battery or install it with incorrect polarity at any time，otherwise it can cause serious damage to the battery and
4. Do not mix batteries of different models or manufacturers.
5. Do not use external force to make the battery fall, impact or puncture. Do not disassemble the battery or change the external structure.
6. When the battery is not used for a long time, please keep the battery in the state of 30%-50% SOC, and avoid the environment of strong
or high temperature and humidity.
7. When operating the battery, it is necessary to wear rubber gloves and other protective devices.
8. In case of leakage, smoke or damage of battery, please stop using immediately.
9.DIY battery pack must be getting the cells balanced before assembly.